Monday, October 31, 2005

A Good Set of Z's

I read up on "Nightmares" and "Night Terrors" last night and concluded that I had not been getting enough rest and that my dream time was the only time I had to give myself a good stern talking.

Being one of those "lucky people" that can function on 3 hours of sleep, I had finally hit up against a wall... I had to take stock.

My students had been playing musical time slots and I had been flexible taking away time to sleep and eat this past month. In the past month, I have had 2 off days. I didn't see this as a burden largely because I do what I love with my time.

I'm doing many things that I love that I'm hitting up against time conflicts with things I wish I could fit in my life. Perhaps that explains the cacophony of sound in my dreams.

The death of a loved one perhaps represents my fear of not coming through for people I care about and the face of the offensive woman is a warning to not humor toxic friendships. The woman is the spookiest element because she is a toxic friend that I had let go some time ago and she has reappeared right after my dream of her.

My personal time has been greatly limited these past couple of months that I have not humored any toxic or time consuming friendships. Perhaps the dream is just another reminder to stave off from questionable persons that demand of my time... if there is a premonition to be had... it's too stay away from the girl.

And stay with the chorus of friends that I have enjoy within the verses of my daily life.

I'll see how productive I can create my days within less hours. That's my goal for this coming month.

JNET

No comments:

Post a Comment