Monday, April 9, 2007

WORD UP: Behold, I Make All Things New


Rev. 21: 5

I can't seem to find a dictionary that gives justice to the word BEHOLD.

It doesn't merely mean a fancy way of saying "looky looky" and it is not a gloried way of say "tada!"

To "behold" for me means... to open one's awareness to that which is and has always been before one and to command one's attention to behold is to put aside distraction, breathe and become rigorously present to an unchanging truth.

To behold is to be in the space of an eternal now and be free of the imposition of past and the imposition of "future's" demands. To behold is to be still... and in the stillness be renewed by re-claiming or reconnecting to one's original design...

The one where God declared that all is good.

Happy Easter.

JNET

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:12:00 PM

    Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment on my blog today. As for yours, I love this picture!

    Behold...It kind of needs to be said by a booming voice - like we picture God - don't ya think? BEHOLD. Yeah, "looky, looky" as a synonym just won't cut it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:27:00 AM

    Hello!! I'm sorry for I don't answer you because I have a probleme with my email. I play the piano . I hope Lee-ann and you are all right. Kiss, Alice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:32:00 AM

    My new blog is http://x--s0what--x.skyrock.com
    please post comments

    ReplyDelete