Monday, April 16, 2007

Making Suggestions Into My Subconscious


"There is no passion to be found playing small - in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living."

Nelson Mandela

I'm blowing a kiss into my mind...

What is your UNconscious mind and why the hell should you CARE???

Let's see, consciously, you get to choose what you want to wear, what to eat, what you want to think about at a given second...

Your unconscious mind meanwhile helps you with the stuff you don't want to spend every moment concentrating on DOING... when to beat your heart, move the cells around, where to store memories, process your food.

I learned this weekend that your conscious mind is dwarfed by the command system of your unconscious system... It's not a 50/50 deal. It's more like 95/5.

Well that's good to not have to worry about what to do with air, where to direct blood and neurons...

UNFORTUNATELY, the unconscious mind makes a lot of judgements from it's vast storage of memory that we may not be aware of at every given second.

I attended a breakthrough" weekend in order to GET REAL with myself and proactively take on inner conversations of 'life is a struggle", "success means working like you're climbing Mt. Everest"... These limiting ways of thinking don't make space for creating ease in my creativity and I want to be a kung fu master at my life.

It was worth my time and I will be sharing my thoughts. If Christopher Howard is in your nick of the woods, I recommend that you attend his event... I'll even leave you with a link to attend for free.

Know Thyself... An unloved unconscious mind is a terrible thing...

I'm blowing a kiss into my mind...

JNET

No comments:

Post a Comment