Thursday, December 7, 2006

Unwinding



I came home and made myself a martini. Actually, I couldn't stand so little vodka take up so much space and in the spirit of cleaning... I made myself a martini... to enjoy while scrubbing the stove and counter.

Hey, a girl has to have fun.

Mr. B has been so good at saying hello and wanting to make plans that I have the strongest impulse to make a run for it.

I feel like a deer in the woods.

Mystic has been calling more than usual as well. Is the universe kidding around with me? Mystic had disappeared into his work for awhile to rehearse his group Soul of Anatolia and called to tell me to listen to him speak and perform on Pacific Radio (90.7) It was nice to hear him sing and play with his group. I know it brings him great happiness.

I wonder what the universe has planned for me... I'm intrigued and excited. I am only expecting wonderful things.

I am questioning my fears with each day, welcoming the challenging conversations that come my way. Aware that I am a bit unconventional, I'm trying to be sensitive not to be reckless with people's hearts as I drive forward to my personal actualizations. It's a bittersweet and profound road. Full of beauty, art, music, intention woven into purpose that there are no small talks between the worlds of personalities. Impatience and divine patience creates an interesting dynamic.

Even my waking moments are colliding into my dream world. I am having the most sleep I've ever had in years yet I feel like I get no rest and still I don't feel tired.

I am unwinding; unraveling myself... in process of revealing myself.

JNET

No comments:

Post a Comment