Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween 2006

If anyone asked me what I was today for Halloween, I would've told them a STOP sign. I wore a red sweater and dressed very cozy. I have been feeling under the weather and really wished I could stay home and read a book in bed all week.

I decided to disappear the best I could the past week and sit in silence every private moment I could find. And I literally sat with silence, passing all phone calls to voice mail, no piano... instead, I painted. A few walls in my house were screaming tired and ugly (maybe I was projecting myself) and so I went out and bought some "Celadon" for the base and "Athenian Green" to sponge on top of that.

I feel much better.

Tomorrow is a new month and I feel good starting it with a new look as I embark on my second month of "no more roommates." Coming home after my day is my new thrill.

Now if I can only shake my sniffle and the little chill that has me...

I have a dance performance this coming Saturday. One of my best friends from college is getting married and has booked my dance company to perform. I will be presenting a special dance for the nuptials... After Saturday, I'm looking forward to a bit more calm and time to be quiet.

I need to put naps back into my regime... Having a crazy schedule is so much easier to handle when a quiet time break can be figured in. My thinking has been a bit on the wobbly side. ick

JNET

No comments:

Post a Comment