Friday, July 28, 2006

Born to Defy Nature


by .-).

I don't swim against the current and I don't allow myself to to be taken with it. I float in the suspension.

It's a beautiful place.

And yet I'm not on a mindless Pollyanna track and I'm not on an artifically sustained chemical alteration of some sort. I may come across as absent-minded or enigmatic in finding total sense of peace not in the linear design of thought but rather in the abstraction of reality.

And so my urgencies have a different flavor in wishing to be my signature that only wants to be like a spontaneous breeze making souls laugh and molecules transform into a being-ness that knows eternity and the profoundness of micro-tones.

And I am aware of my weaknesses ... I am wary at containing the noise of my inner wars, knowing that sometimes that inner voice is not on my side for peace and thrives on imposing. The defeats of the multitudes of inner wars grieves my heart. I am not ignorant of the pain and tears. But I will defy the current in my stillness. The cynic wants to scream that the age of miracles is gone. People are mansions of thought, navigating through the noise... to find that place where they are neither against the current nor taken along.

Everyone was born to defy nature, to rise about the limits of thought and design. Is that not why freedom and truth is valued?

Understanding is possible in the stillness... paradoxically sobering and dizzying.



Olmayacak þey bir insanýn bir insaný anlamasý.


What an impossible thing,
that one individual should in fact understand another.


Attila Ilhan

No comments:

Post a Comment