Tuesday, July 11, 2006

From The Heart

I got to the point where I had to say STOP THE WORLD, I NEED TO GET OFF!!

and then I found my silence.

Ssshhhh.

I'm listening.

I'm listening to hear myself and find from what place am I speaking my future into.

and then I understand better from what place I've been listening to others speak to me and I better understand my life through them.

Ssshhh...

I'm trying to listen to those voices that speak at the most quiet tones. That voice that we think is a secret to everyone but really isn't... only can it be heard by a serendipitious cicle...

Of fellow travellers and journey adventure types recognizing one another's humanity and weaving the threads of soul connectedness into the universe..

Made up of mult-verses and points of interest...

In the end, it wasn't about stopping the world and getting off.. rather it was about stopping myself and being there...

to listen....

Sshhhh.....

JNET

No comments:

Post a Comment