Thursday, June 15, 2006

This American's Trip: Tearing UP Life

.
.
.

Away from that which he fears... my friend ran.

He travelled to the edge of the world and found the door to God and turned away. He knew there existed something on the other side which he couldn't drop from his mind and confirmation came. Hearing the voice that he wanted so much to hear, he found that he wasn't ready for the message. So he turned away and returned to the world as it is.

There are some doors that are meant to be opened and others another time.

I told my friend that I will travel to the edge of the world and see what there is for me to find. How can I not? I've had the world ripped in half before my eyes profoundly in more than one instance. But I blinked and lost the fleeting moment.

Will I cross that imaginary line called FEAR and trust to find answers on the other side?

At this point, I don't care about the answers. I wonder... rather... if I am willing to show up to the question.


The Tree of Life, originally uploaded by Norby.



No comments:

Post a Comment