Monday, September 17, 2007

Jnetsworld Keeps Moving and Grooving


So there! I've nixed jnetworld from blogtalkradio.

I decided to evolve it to simply "Romancing LA". I want it to grow to a show about romancing life and not necessarily just about my life. A conversation between fellow lovers of life, negativity slayers, bridge builders and lemonade makers.

A community of rugged angels that trek this world from Los Angeles and beyond that are creating lives as works of art that speak of beauty, elegant, compassion...

Calling all rugged angels, please introduce yourselves at myspace and call in to say hello so that I may put a voice to you at Romancing LA.

What the heck is a piano teacher doing hosting a radio show?

I host this show because I'm more than a piano teacher. I write but I am more than a writer. I dance because I am more than a dancer. I do many things; I am many things and write of living on multi-dimensions of experience and thought.

And parts of me struggle everyday to throw in proverbial little towels or tissues at the many possibilites of ways of being. I want to have my boo hoo moments. I want to have a lazy week or take a month long vacation or at least sleep in and not step out of my head and share my thoughts.

But Life kicks me into attention and back into Intention. I learn lessons from those that share their world with me. I learn lessons from people whose world COLLIDE with me. I am blessed by a passing hello.

And perhaps... the world out there... experiences little bits similar to what they hear from my world.

Jnetsworld's nixing from blogtalkradio has evolved to being "Romancing LA", a Saturday morning conversation to not complain about Life but to exalt it and to laugh at the comedy and look at the world with the freshness of a Saturday morning cartoon... not necesarily visually but definitely emotionally, psychologically and spiritually.

Some of you out there have stepped up and said hello, commented on my blogs, called into the show and many have become a special universe of friends and supporters and encouragers... and are rugged angels about the world.

Thanks so much. Without your hellos into my corner of the world, jnetsworld would not have grown and evolved as it has. Thanks for your generous sharing.

JNET

No comments:

Post a Comment