Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Infinity Girl


I kissed my buggy and sent it off to get work done on it... finally. After talking to several mechanics, auto parts people, insurance folks and VW afficionados. Beating the pavement LITERALLY, blowing up the phone lines and surfing the internet, my bug found its destination for some restoration work.

Meanwhile, Mystic has graciously loaned me his car for however long I need it. Cool!!

I am still celebrating champagne days and gratefully toast to divine providence in providing me with the income to be able to continue living without needing a roommate to share rent. More prosperity this way, please.

I feel more sane and organized with the new year and haven't had a lonely moment. I have a constant flow of love coming from friends and family and I'm imagining everywhere I go, the path is paved in cheerful sunshine gold and full of inspiration and good people.

My greatest challenge right now, surprisingly, is writing... I am working on my own darling project, a novel, and I'm being such a meanie of a censor to myself... I need to creating freedom and infinity more within myself as I enjoy abundance from around me.

JNET


"The self-confidence of the warrior is not the self-confidence of the average man.

The average man seeks certainty in the eyes of the onlooker
and calls that self-confidence.

The warrior seeks impeccability in his own eyes
and calls that humbleness.

The average man is hooked to his fellow men,
while the warrior is hooked only to infinity."

Carlos Castaneda

No comments:

Post a Comment