Monday, January 1, 2007

Happy 2007!!!




I had a perfect New Year's Day.

My champagne day began at the stroke of midnight. And I want to continue having champagne thoughts for the rest of the year. It's my favorite drink and with good reason... You can never be sad having a glass of champagne.

Mystic made a surprise appearance at my party that pleased me. I like sweet surprises. I didn't get to sleep until nearly 5am. I woke up a bit dizzy after a few hours of rest but jumped out of bed happy and cleaned up before heading out to a brunch in Westwood to join the Greene Knight who I haven't seen in almost a year to meet and make new friends.

I have a game to play this year and that's to have champagne thoughts... live like that world is at my feet, full of delight and celebration...a bit of boldness that tickles the mind but full of gratitude toasting to life.

Want to play with me? I think it'll be a really FUN year. 2007.... I love it!

JNET

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:16:00 PM

    Happy 2007!! Thank you for the "Secret"! Loved it, got it ... just need a nudge to pull myself out of the negativity every now and then.

    Here's a champagne toast to you!!

    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:18:00 PM

    Enjoyed your pages - I am tending now to prefer those that write more than just make a pretty collage of pictures. Not sure how the Buddy map works - but I (and family) would say 'Hi' from Athens - Greece

    All the best for 2007

    Murray

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:19:00 PM

    Greetings...!!!!!

    I love your pages and all your wonderful and interesting anecdotes...

    As a fan of Champagne also, I salute you!!! And wish you many more happy and bubble filled days....


    Kat :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Kat! and a champagne toast to you and your happiness :)

    Thank you for saying hello and introducing yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:07:00 PM

    Thank you indeed! I am to have many a champagne bubble filled happinesses from now on... :)

    I am enjoying your lovely pages and will vist them again and again...

    Your friend Kat... :)

    ReplyDelete