Saturday, January 13, 2007

I Am The Message in the Bottle

I've caught glimpses of my dreams between the bobs and waves. I'm the message in the bottle. I've thrown myself to trust the unknown - to take the uncommon journey. I'm the message in the bottle.

Sustained and protected, cast unto the sea of my intention for something extrodinary. I am the message in the bottle.

JNET

"If I were to wish for anything,
I should not wish for wealth and power,
but for the passionate sense of potential --
for the eye which, ever young and ardent, sees the possible.
Pleasure disappoints; possibility never."

Soren Kierkegaard

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:21:00 AM

    This entry...it numbed me.

    It captured the motion in my moment. It is difficult to express so well what you have put together here. It is deeply profound in how it speaks to me.

    You may have a glimpse of the mystical physics that are spawned by the good energy that you radiate....I don't know...I feel the need to respond to what your words have reawakened in me and can only sputter....words.

    You are, indeed, the message in the bottle!

    Leonardo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:18:00 PM

    You have so much potential it astounds me.

    I love reading your blog.

    Have a great day,

    Ken

    ReplyDelete