Wednesday, November 8, 2006

Neural Jetskis: Wrap Your Mind Around This



I said yes.

Tomorrow morning we're filming ME.

Maybe it's because I look like a Sunday school teacher. Maybe it's because I may have a novel opinion. Maybe it's because I'm not afraid.

I said YES to being filmed taking on a psychedelic (NOT ADDICTIVE, non EUPHORIC) natural and LEGAL herb tomorrow. So I'm going to splash around my head tomorrow using neural jetskis. And I hope to have an experience worthy to articulate. Part of me worries that absolutely nothing will happen but I suppose the mere fact that I am open to any possibility as long as I'm not in danger is a conversation anyway.

It's not a party substance. It's a go journey in your head and be open to the unknown challenge. Am I afraid of my own thoughts and what might be kicking around in my noggin? Absolutely not. I actually feel quite stable with life and my thoughts that I wonder if it might be a nonevent.

I wonder.... if the psychedelic experience is really the neurosis of people's insecurities or perhaps the exploration of a nurtured imagination. Can I direct my experience solely with my intention?

I'll be sure to take lots of vitamins and juice before the cameraman arrives... Wish me luck:)

JNET

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:24:00 AM

    good luck on your photo-shoot!

    fyi, if you "look like a Sunday school teacher" it's time i went to Sunday school

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:25:00 AM

    wow
    have fun on your trip
    keep a clear head and enjoy

    You'll be fine, your attitude going in will determine the outcome of your voyage.

    Keep positive thoughts.
    Let us know how it goes.

    My thoughts will be with you.

    Ken

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:26:00 AM

    best of luck, intrepid explorer, i cant wait to hear of your journey when you return.

    take ten deep breaths, peace to you.
    joy, don

    ReplyDelete