Monday, December 12, 2005

Of Fallen Kings and Rising Moons

Life gave some interesting highs and lows this weekend.

I am walking through a lot of unfamiliar terrain and the quest for truth brought me to a rocky path where I saw a king fall from grace and I spied the moon rise from the south. Both were very beautiful experiences.

Ahh, the moon rising... magnificent to behold, wonderful... the poignant possibility of humanity and the revelation of splendor - the moon shining brightly against the darkness of space and silence.

the king standing in the clearing of the moon points to the truth ...
















Which is more enduring? The ambitions of kings or the companionship of the moon?

Life is full of beautiful surprises.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:04:00 PM

    thank you for a great day! it was very inspiring! love
    to hang with you, you're a great spirit!

    to enter my dreams there is a secret doorway, leading directly into my realm, my kingdom. you are always welcome and i hope you'll come visit soon. the doorway lays south of the moon. just step in.

    ReplyDelete