Tuesday, February 13, 2007

We've Captured Cupid and he's OUR slave!!

Looking Forward to ANOTHER Happy Single Awareness Day???

We ARE!!!!


I've notoriously avoided being monopolized for St. Valentine's Day. No, I'm not ANTI-ROMANTIC. It's a day that is just TOO important to throw to a practicing true love. I think my practicing sweethearts also appreciate not having to worry about V day. The poor darlings are so worried over their work or their studies.

Being a hopeful romantic, I do love reading Valentine's cards and have a little collection that I'm saving for my future sweetheart though. I have no idea how I'd celebrate V day with a single honey bunny. Somehow, it makes sense to celebrate love as a party... just like grade school when love seemed more unconditional and less totalitarian... hmmmpf

ANYWAY, here at the JNETSWORLD ranch, for Valentine's Day 2007, I'm planning another fun night with friends to celebrate being single, unjadedly optimistic and full of promise over future love.

We're taking over a local bikram yoga studio and claiming it as the beginning of a "hot" evening. If you're a los angelino and you want to join our posse, meet us at Studio City Bikram Yoga for the 8pm class. :)

This is for those joining us tomorrow....

******************************************
A couple of things to smooth out the evening.

Remember a towel, little washcloth and lots of water :) And a yoga mat if you have one.... bring a spare to share if you have one :)

If you arrive by 7:30 we can squish into one or two cars or more if need be and go to the 8pm class. Otherwise, if you miss us, you will need to meet us at bikram yoga of studio city.

Pray for your parking karma when coming to my place, parking is a premium find but not hopeless.

IF you are passing on doing a yoga class (because you are a WIMP!) or just prefer to join us to hang after yoga :) Class gets out at 9:30 pm. I will possibly have a friend home to greet your lazy ass.

Bring me flowers, a card, and champagne! Just kidding;)

Bring whatever you wish to show off and share... bring valentines if you wish (the kind you and your mom filled out the night before Valentines Day) but most of all, bring your cool sweet self!!!

JNET

PS... Drive safely, there will be crazy, mean couples clogging up the roads with their loveless road rage.

Happy Single Awareness Day!

2 comments:

  1. Goood Idea JNET!! thanks for the invitation sweets! :D


    If only I could come...*sniffs*

    happy single awareness day! who needs Valentine's :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:08:00 AM

    What a great perspective, JNET...

    Do wish I could join the party, Yoga & all. But...I'm celebrating with a bunch of my single friends much as you have described! All single women; all dear to me; and all of us, Romantics. Perhaps you could perpetuate the perspective you've expressed in the next few years as Society expands awareness of the true value expressed through our lives?

    I have posted a Token of my Love for you on my site. Take it to heart! I do.

    Enjoy each special moment, Bill~

    ReplyDelete