Friday, August 7, 2015

tsw: day 66 two steps forward one step back

IMG_8586 

My skin is trying to roar. I had a few really good days where I felt happy in my skin. I thought I was strong enough....

To enjoy some jojoba oil.

Boy, am I glad I wasn't ambitious for lotion and makeup.

I'm keeping my skin at bay staying away from moisturizers (again) and taking immune system building supplements that seem to be helping. I didn't schedule a Bax treatment this week. I thought I was feeling better and could taper off. Blast.

I must note too that I ate some "novel" food that mom brought over. It tasted so good and I was in better spirits thinking I was getting all better. I sat at the piano without pain. My friends dropped by for a visit. I indulged a root beer.

I was feeling better. It was a "better" that had me feeling stunned and happy. I want that again.

Now. If not now... Tomorrow?

Hello universe. Do you hear me? I loved that feeling...of feeling happy in my skin. 

Two steps forward, one step back.

 jnet

No comments:

Post a Comment