Monday, July 27, 2015

TSW: day 46 i'd wear a veil if I could rock it

IMG_8402

I'm looking my worst to date. And the pain is pretty intense. Yesterday, after taking two benadrlys, I was finally sleepy. I had not slept the night before due to the sparky electric like storm on my face. You would think I would just collapse into bed. Nope. The discomfort was so intense, I decided to stand in the shower (for the third time of the yet so young Saturday afternoon). It's the only place I don't feel awful.

My boyfriend called me his Barnacle Belle.  I laughed and it hurt.  Despite feeling like I look like a monster, he did not want to cancel our movie date night. I dressed up cute and wore a hat to hide underneath.  I'd wear a veil if I could rock it but fabrics near my face don't feel nice.

New thing, I'm on antibiotics this week.    Boo!  My face has a different thing going on and the pain has been more intense that I spent most of my time doing pain management than having time to consider eating or sleeping as a possibility.  My body didn't even fit in a hives breakout.  Yay?  And another tiny detail came to mind. Before TSW, whenever my allergies/eczema/asthma would flare up, my eyes used to get super duper incredibly dry.  I needed to use a steroid eye ointment.  Along with being able to breathe better than ever since TSW, my eyes feel happy.  Go figure.

I wish my face would feel happy.  I'm brainstorming for outside the box options. I'm not keen on riding a withdrawal roller coaster.

jnet

No comments:

Post a Comment