Friday, July 17, 2015

tsw: day 44 - a week of calm during comic con


My skin was relatively calm while on vacation.  It had some dry spots but the pain was at an all time low. My skin decided to go crazy after vacation ended.

I'm considering going to urgent care at the moment.  New thing: I'm breaking out in hives which last a couple hours and goes away on its on.  My right hand and arm has something going on.  Minor.  I can put lotion on my arm and it doesn't sting.

My face is another story.  I felt the discomfort start brewing Monday night.  Tuesday, my face felt like paper cut central.  Wednesday, I had a small and different rash along my left cheek.  Thursday, I found myself finding comfort by having a constant warm soaking.

I'm up to three showers a day just so my face doesn't hurt. Last week feels like a dream.  I hardly had much concern over my skin. Is it environmental?  Is it LA?

Comic Con was awesome by the way.  I hope to write of it.

jnet

No comments:

Post a Comment