Sunday, June 6, 2010

Another 24 Hours of Silence

another 24 hours of silence




M: “You spent your Friday night alone, cousin?”

JNET: “I played the piano, made a nice dinner for myself, lit the candles, poured myself a glass of wine and enjoyed some sanity.”

I’ve just spent the last month side-stepping mad trains of thought from people that “felt” noisy ; too excitable or emotional. Perhaps they were responding to the open space that resulted in my own theatre of life and felt that the stage needed some “color and sound.”

I closed the stage off. There is only one chair, one mic and one light. And that chair is for me.

Stretching to find my voice again, distilling myself from imposing persons and personalities. …

Returning from the silence….

JNET

Leave a Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment