Sunday, June 24, 2007

Poised for the Season

Sometimes confidence is only in the carriage.

I'm not feeling at my best and so I only hold my head up... and stifle a cough.

How miserable am I? I can recite of litany of circumstances and on the other side of those complaints, I have an abundance of things to be thrilled about.

Life is ALL THAT... I hold my breath and declare its perfection and hold my head high despite moments of disappointment, fear or fatigue. I skip the self-pitying nap and take a friend out to cheer THEM up.

Next month, after my return from the east coast, I will look into taking flamenco dance classes. The style speaks to me. It is proud, expressing strength, grace, control and skill... qualities I further wish to practice... and embody.... in my mind and in my body and spirit.

The season is full of promise though I miss the mathematician. I thought I can sit quietly with my heart yet Mystic fills the silence with his awkward hellos. I counter the confusion with projects that keep me busy and excited... my writing... my blog radio show... the piano and a full world of friends, activity and music.

I don't have time to indulge being sick nor tired. The music of Life plays on and I must step onto stage for my next number.

Now, if i can only get really good.... so that I can use the casanets..

Hmmm

JNET

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:43:00 AM

    I should come and visit your pages more often. You have such interesting viewpoints and wise ones at that. Thank you for the effort you put into the blog!

    Enjoy the rest of your day!
    cheers,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete