Friday, March 3, 2006

Where is JNET2?



Hello World...

This marks my second day of taking my silly meds that were to look after an annoying ache. I rarely take anything from doctors and have lived on vitamins and sunshine. Strangely and as expected as ABC explained to me... I feel worse than I have since I can remember.

Thank God I am not just a body. My head is pretty clear though I am in the quiet side right now. But straight after taking the medication, I feel a tad queasy and flu-ey. It's a tiny blow on my ego. I have prided myself on being indestructibly healthy and now I'm hugging a kleenex box like a commoner. EVERYONE gets sick except me.

I hope this is just a strange moment in my kingdom. I don't have the patience to be sick. My queenie appearance is compromised. It's difficult to be regal when you want to sneeze and cough.

And my car got rear-ended yesterday evening.... by a friend. I was not IN the car. The car was parked in the structure when my friend called saying he had 'good news'. I have to hand it to him for being clever at setting me up for the news. My car was up against his goliath and didn't have a chance. I guess my car will be getting a new ass.... how L A is that?

All these interruptions in life are temporary. I refuse to make a lifestyle out of misery.

I don't have time anyway. I have over 20 private students that I am coaching, I have a documentary that I hope gets filmed in the next month, I have a director who's movie gets released in May, I have a dance concert that I'm stage managing next weekend... a huge family event abroad in spring... and other miscellaneous things that a queen keeps in her itinerary.

I guess it's a good thing that I don't have the patience to be sick. I wouldn't get anything done.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:20:00 PM

    Hilarious, your majesty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:03:00 PM

    You are one sexy thing but with that schedule no time for even a back rub ohh well. ;) very admirable Im impressed

    Randy

    ReplyDelete