Sunday, May 22, 2005

Edging Wonderland

I have been coasting on the writer's raft. It's been fun thinking, relaxing and now it is time to get focused but I am all over the map...

I have just completed my BSF class and am finally free Thursday mornings. What to do with myself?? This coming Thursday will be interesting. I will be having lunch with C. What a blast from the past. I haven't seen him in six years. I am looking forward to whatever the universe presents.

Dance rehearsal is exciting and physically demanding. I am enjoying the specific Asian postures, gestures and moves. I am also enjoying my new friends who have welcomed me into the group, are helpful with coaching me through the steps and sometimes call out the counts beside me so that I may keep up with the choreography.

I have been spending loads of time with my family in San Diego. We're in a new season which was kicked off by R's engagement and wedding; a beautiful new season that's pulled the family together.

I'm refining some ways of handling my teaching practice and taking it to a new level. I'm looking into further specialized certification.

I have fragments of thoughts and streams of ideas shored up in little documents here and there. I have moments of inspiration and I have moments of discouragement. Spring is in the air and I haven't spent time with E in a little while who's been caught up with exams and juries. I've been driving my brain into new places with my thoughts catalyzed by E. That's been interesting.....

I watched a lot of Star Wars this past week as well as celebrated my birthday at least half a dozen times. I will continue celebrating this week as I catch up with more friends over lunch.

I'm tired...

Random words that are in my life's mind for whatever reason: genesis, the faces of jealousy, collapsing the present reality, dancing from another world, freedom with the family, growing up and down, refiner, builder, business is blooming, adventure, curiousity, love...

My thoughts make me tired sometimes.... My plan is to have them organized into art....

No comments:

Post a Comment