Monday, April 25, 2005

PHOTOS: My brother's wedding .. pictures from cousin Michelle's camera


.

I've never seen R. so happy.

He loves M. And everyone who heard him say his vows were moved. My brother is a man of few words. But when he speaks, he is forthright, deliberate and powerful. And it makes sense since his name means KING.

Everyone was present to love on his wedding day... from the couple and from the family and friends.


.
I believe that it was the happiest day of his life to marry M. And his closest friends that he met in junior high have witnessed the intense courtship and were present to this special rite of passage.




From the days of bikes and skateboards and homework... to this day... R begins building his kingdom, marking a new phase of his life. As D. mentioned during his speech to my brother... this relationship and wedding brought a lot of people closer together.




My other brother... and cousin, M (from Seattle)... and me...





These are the photos from M's camera... and this is the morning of R's wedding. Doesn't he look absolutely handsome and happy? It was so funny that when we arrived at his house, he wasn't even dressed... the hour before his own wedding, he was calmly walking about.. Time stops for my brother... haha





And here's our M's sister, J (also from Seattle)... I can't believe that we're grown up.




I love this picture. Jaja took it during a silly moment (we had lots of those)...
It was a beautiful weekend...celebrating love, connectedness, family and friends.

More pictures will be posted as they come in. :)

JNET

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:03:00 PM

    Hi Ate,

    we all made it back safely in WA.

    It sure was nice to spend time with family, we all had a blast wish we could do that more often... too bad we live in different states... Always take care and if there's anything
    you need even just someone to chat I'm just a phone call away...

    Godspeed
    -M-

    ReplyDelete