Monday, April 11, 2005

Hello VBoyeur

A. mentioned the other day how blogs were voyeuristic.

Here's dictionary.com's definition of VOYEUR:

voy·eur (voi-yûr)
n.

A person who derives sexual gratification from observing the naked bodies or sexual acts of others, especially from a secret vantage point.

An obsessive observer of sordid or sensational subjects


Hmmmm....

Take those naughty naughty eyes away from my thoughts!!!

Maybe I am naive but I don't think any serious sexual gratification can be had on my blog.

I told A. that people may follow a blog like a television show. People read biographies and people publish journals and diaries...

There are people who follow television shows religiously and get caught up with fictional lives or sensationalized lives and there are people who follow blogs which can be real, exaggerated or outrageously made up.

Here are a few of the blogs or web pages I follow:

http://motls.blogspot.com/ (The most important events in our and your superstringy Universe as seen from Luboš Motl's reference frame)

http://litanywebb.blogspot.com/ (The True Chronicle of 8 People Walking From Barrow, Alaska to Punta Arena, Chile in just 5 years...)

There are others. But these are the ones that bring a wealth of new ideas to play with on a daily enough basis.

I write about quantum reality, living and finding perspectives and possibilities, growing up, evolving, fun. I have poetry, science, nonsense, pictures and my reader's contributing thoughts. I write about being a writer, a musician, a teacher, a friend and to those who are part of JNETSWORLD in my physical space...

I write about how you contribute to making my world.

Favorite place me...say hello....

:)

and voyeurs...get those naughty naughty eyes off of my thoughts!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:14:00 PM

    Jeannette wrote:
    and voyeurs...get those naughty naughty eyes off of my thoughts!!!!


    lol. that is nonsense. If anything, blogs are exhibitionist...

    Now, I'll grant that visitors may be somewhat voyeuristic, but a good exhibitionist needs good voyeurs to keep her out of trouble. Otherwise she'll resort to more and more extreme methods- and we don't want that, do we?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who is John from E, JFE?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:29:00 PM

    Sorry, thought you knew. Check your messages.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nothing in my messages my mysterious friend! give me a clue!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Got it John from E... i made the connection :)

    So what do you think? Am I an "exhibitionist"? haha

    PS... the desert must be gorgeous this time of year.

    ReplyDelete