Friday, June 12, 2015

TSW: No More Steroids - Week ONE

I've spent the first half of this year feeling "compromised" and so I haven't written.
Compromised by allergies and temperamental skin, I'm up to the MAX amount of antihistamine I can take AND I'm not remotely sleepy.  A restless late night of surfing brought me to this video, giving me a direction in how to be a negative slayer to win my health back.



The people closest to me know too well how I wrestle with occasional bouts that come out of nowhere.  Is it an allergic reaction?  Is it hives?  Is it the weather? Where are my topical steroids?  Do I have an inhaler in the ready?  Where is my nebulizer? I never wrote about it because WHY immortalize a battle that has been going on FOREVER???

Watch this video.

I need to dash away to teach for the afternoon.  I'm inspired to write about this battle, which I intend to win, after reading blogs of other people who have suffered and triumphed the same path of topical steroids withdrawal.

jnet

No comments:

Post a Comment