Monday, November 1, 2004

A New Month ... what to bring into existence....

Nicole left for Mexico for the month to do makeup on a movie. It's me and Bebo(her pet bunny) until December...

I'd like to write some things into existence...

My financial status changes dramatically. I am making the calls and making new friends and contacts. I am meeting incredibly fun and creative and ambitious people that want to work with me. They are creators and builders. We work together inspired and transformed beyond who we once were before we met one another. Together we are a powerhouse of creativity, encouragement, expression and manifestation.

I am writing and playing and learning and teaching. I am in training... and I meet more mentors to take me to the next levels of my life. It is fun and exciting to learn about creating the changes I want. And I learn very quickly. Life is joyful to be expressive through my art, my ideas, my relationships, my work.

I am committed. I am not distracted. I am not weighed down by drama of my own nor anyone's. I bring resolution to conflict and I speak powerfully to clear up confusion. The strength of my life is spoken through the testimony of the team that stands by my side.

It's a wonderful November. It's gorgeous and I adore my life even more and the blessings that keep coming.... keep coming... God keeps winking to make me smile to keep me playing the game and having fun.

And so I shall say in advance, thank you, God.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:27:00 PM

    Hey Jnet

    I was thinking of you and I'm posting to let you know. Plus you told me to post. But I'll do so as more often as I have something more than "thinking of you" to say.

    Hugs from Cambridge.

    ReplyDelete